Blog Strategy Audit
If you have any additional questions about purchasing a Blog Strategy Audit for your company, please email me.
Far too often, companies launch a blog with little to no thought to its strategy. But after a few months when the company realizes it is devoting resources to a blog that isn’t producing results, then it has to either pull the plug on the blog, or come up with a way to justify spending more time and energy on making the blog successful.
This is exactly why I decided to begin offering a Blog Strategy Audit. For years I have been offering clients a Social Media Strategy Audit, and this type of audit is more appropriate for companies that have a robust social media strategy and are using multiple social media channels and touchpoints to connect with customers. If your blog is your primary or only social media presence, then a Blog Strategy Audit is right for you. You will be given the audit in the form of a report (usually 15-25 pages), and after you are given the report, we’ll schedule a 1-hour phone call to discuss my findings and recommendations so that you know exactly how to proceed.
The Blog Strategy Audit includes:
- Analysis of the blogging efforts of up to 3 direct competitors. This will show you how the competition is using its blog to connect with its customers, as well as what’s working for them, and what isn’t.
- Analysis of your company’s existing blogging efforts including the following, visual elements, content, sharing and distribution options
- How well your blog is optimized for Search Engines, and a plan for what type of keywords and phrases your blog content should include in order to do well in search engine results
- Analysis of your blog’s existing content strategy and recommendations for this strategy moving forward. Also, you will be giving advice and recommendations on how to increase your content output, and advice on how to repurpose existing company content, if applicable.
- Recommendations on how to build engagement and interaction on your blog
- Recommendations on your overall blogging strategy moving forward
- Detailed analysis of how to measure your results, including which metrics you should be tracking, an explanation of why you should be tracking them, which calls to action you should be including in your content, etc.
As I stated above, I have been offering similar audits to clients for years now. In that time, more consultants and agencies have begun to offer similar services. I wanted to point out two key areas where my Blog Strategy Audit differs from the audits offered by others:
1 – Note that the final bullet point above states that the audit includes a ‘detailed analysis of how to measure your results‘. I’m going to tell you exactly what you should be doing, explain to you exactly why you should be doing it, then I am going to show you have to measure you results to see if they are working. This is a crucial step that most companies don’t know how to implement. My Blog Strategy Auditwill show you exactly how to measure your results, so that way, you can tell how successful your blogging strategy is.
2 – I am guaranteeing my work. The price for my Blog Strategy Audit is $5,000.00. This is a two-month project. When you agree to the project, you will be billed for $1,600.00, and that amount must be received before I can begin work on your audit. At the end of the first month, you will be billed for $1,700.00, and that amount must be received before I can present you with the completed audit. When I finish the audit, I will send it to you, along with a bill for the $1,700.00 balance. When you receive the finished audit, if you are not satisfied with the audit, then you do not have to pay the final $1,700.00 invoice. I can offer you this option because I am positive that you will be thrilled with the audit and feel that it will give you the blueprint to have a successful and profitable blogging strategy, moving forward. But if you don’t feel that the audit was worth your money, then you don’t pay the final $1,700.00, no questions asked. I want you to be delighted and thrilled with the work I provide you.
So if you would like to purchase a Blog Strategy Audit for your company, please email me.