We’ll talk about my speaking qualifications in a minute, but first let’s talk about you. You’re here because you want to make your event as successful as possible. Your job is to pick speakers that will sell tickets and send your attendees home happy that they attended your event.
I understand that. I’ve spoken at events like yours since 2008. I’ve worked with hundreds of event planners and organizers, I’ve even helped select speakers for events. This event is your baby, it’s a labor of love to you. And I’m going to help you make it a rousing success.
- My presentations go beyond inspiring attendees: I empower them to take action. I explain the Why, but illustrate the How-To, as well. It’s not just about entertaining your audience; it’s about inspiring attendees to take action, then equipping them to do so. Your audience will leave with the knowledge and tools necessary to immediately put my teachings into practice, so they can realize tangible benefits for their businesses. This practical insight helps your attendees to demonstrate the ROI of attending your event, which improves the chance that they’ll be back next year.
- I fully customize every presentation for your event and audience. Each presentation includes 50-100 hours of research, design and preparation, so I can deliver a completely customized, unique experience, because that’s what your and your attendees deserve. I also partner with you to promote your event. I won’t just show up an hour before I take the stage, then leave your event as soon as I’m done presenting. I’m as committed to seeing your event succeed as you are! After all, the more successful your event is, the more it benefits me to be part of it.
- Forbes recognizes me as one of the Top 25 Social Media Marketers in the World. I am among the most respected and sought after thought leaders for digital marketing, customer engagement and content strategy. I am grateful that industry professionals and the media alike regard me as an expert in building brand communities and cultivating fans. Global news outlets including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, CNBC, ESPN, The Washington Post and CNET have sought my insights and opinions on business topics.
- I literally wrote the book on building customer engagement via social media and creating a fan-centric brand. My first business book, Think Like a Rock Star – How to Create Social Media and Marketing Strategies That Turn Customers Into Fans, is an Amazon Bestseller and has been heralded as one of the best social media marketing books. Universities across the country have adopted Think Like a Rock Star as a text for their social media and digital marketing courses at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Audiences find my sessions to be truly interesting! Let’s be honest, marketing topics can sound very boring in the hands of a poor speaker. I customize each talk for the people in attendance, adding information and case studies specifically relevant to their needs and experiences, and explaining the ideas clearly, so the audience is entertained, educated, and empowered to succeed!
Think Like a Rock Star: How to Create Social Media and Marketing Strategies That Turn Customers Into Fans – Most requested, this session walks you through the methodology for creating passionate fans from your existing customers and how to leverage these fans as a powerful tool to improve your marketing and grow your business.
The Passion Principle: The Secret to Creating Marketing and Content That Customers Love – This session shows you how to create more compelling, relevant and efficient marketing and content. The secret is to make your marketing and content more customer-centric by discovering the passion points that are common to both your customers and your product. This session also walks you through examples of how existing companies are using this strategy as well as giving you a framework to apply these same teachings to improve your own marketing and content strategies.
How to Create Content That Sells: This session walks you through crafting a complete content strategy based strictly on your audience and if that audience is ready to buy. It carefully explains how to understand at what point your audience is on its Buyers’ Journey and how to create the content they need at every point on that journey. This session is perfect for audiences that want to drive sales via social media, but aren’t seeing the results they were expecting.
Have another topic in mind? Drop me an email and I’ll be happy to discuss your needs!
Here are a few videos of Mack presenting at various events:
Think Like a Rockstar at BazaarVoice’s World Headquarters
Here’s Mack moderating Dell’s #DellCAP Customer Advocacy event at Dell’s World HQ in Austin, Texas:
Ready to get started? Then fill out this form and I’ll be with your shortly!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Tell me about your event and how I can help make it amazing’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
“Mack was hired as a speaker for our first Learn About Web conference. He was a fan favorite. He helped bridge the gap for companies who want to use blogging as a marketing tool in a way they could understand. Highly recommended for your conference, he will speak at more of ours!”
– Craig Sutton, Learn About Web
“Your (What Rockstars Can Teach You About Kicking Ass With Social Media) presentation was brilliant, a total mindflip.”
– Richard Binhammer, Senior Digital Manager – Dell
“Mack Collier’s participation was a huge asset to our first Optimization Summits event. His workshop, Think Like a Rockstar; How To Build Fans and Community Around Your Social Media Efforts, was such a popular draw that we had to add chairs to the room to accommodate everyone who wanted to attend. Several attendees were so excited about what they learned that they tweeted key points while the session was underway, and we received great feedback from participants on Mack’s ability to engage the audience and convey knowledge that they can act on immediately to improve their social media efforts. I recommend Mack highly both as a social media authority and as a presenter!”
-Tami Siewruk, Social Media Optimization Summit
Your’s Goes Here. To get started please email me and we can discuss how I can help make your event amazing.
— CoastalALPartnership (@Coastal_Alabama) May 12, 2015
Select Previous Speaking Engagements
South By Southwest Interactive (Featured Session) – Austin, TX
The Consumer Electronics Show – Las Vegas, NV
Content Marketing World – Cleveland, OH
Blog World and New Media Expo – Los Angeles, CA
Social Media Integration Conference – Atlanta, GA
Bazaarvoice’s Social Summit – Austin, TX
Social Brand Forum (Keynote) – Coralville, IA
Small Business Marketing Unleashed – Columbus, OH
Small Business Marketing Unleashed – San Antonio, TX
MarketingProfs Digital Marketing Mixer – Scottsdale, AZ
MarketingProfs Digital Marketing Mixer – Chicago, IL
Learn About Web – Tri-Cities, WA
Online Media Bootcamp – Philadelphia, PA
Social Media Club Workshop – Birmingham, AL
MarketingProfs B2B Forum – Boston, MA
Social South – Birmingham, AL
Social Media Optimization Summit – Dallas, TX
FIRE Sessions – Greenville, SC
Power to the People (Keynote) – Jacksonville, AL
Y’all Connect – Birmingham, AL
Nashville Chapter of the American Marketing Association (Featured Speaker) – Nashville, TN
Alabama Governor’s Conference on Tourism (Keynote) – Huntsville, AL
PRCA State Conference – Birmingham, AL
Alabama Mountain Lakes Association Annual Conference (Keynote) – Huntsville, AL
Social Media Club (Featured Speaker) – Nashville, TN
New Orleans Chapter of the American Marketing Association (Featured Speaker) – New Orleans, LA
Social Media Tourism Symposium (Keynote) – Huntsville, AL
Type A Parent Conference (Keynote) – Atlanta, GA
The Big Marketing Event (Keynote) – Huntsville, AL
Strategy 2014 (Keynote) – Huntsville, AL
Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism Summit (Keynote) – Gulf Shores, AL
— Utica National (@Uticanational) October 28, 2016