The best investment you can make in your content strategy and creation efforts is to have a sound strategy guiding your efforts. The first step to creating a sound content strategy is to conduct a content strategy audit. The Content Strategy Audit is a two-month project. You will be given the audit in the form of a report (usually 10-20 pages), and after you are given the report, we’ll schedule a 1-hour phone call to discuss my findings and recommendations so that you know exactly how to proceed.
Here’s what my Content Strategy Audit will cover and assess:
- Analysis of your company’s existing content creation efforts including your strategy for using social media, who your customers are, and how well the tools you are using are helping you achieve your goals.
- Recommendations for your digital content strategy moving forward, including any current tools you are using, and any additional tools that you aren’t using currently. I will also show you how to use your multiple social media presences together. For example, I’ll show you how your efforts on Twitter and Facebook can also make your blog more effective and efficient.
- The 2-3 content areas or ‘Topic Buckets’ that your company should be focused on to set itself apart and establish itself as a leader in its industry
- Recommendations on how to increase your content creation. This is especially valuable if you have a small social media team that is trying to create content for multiple social media channels. I’ll give you recommendations for how to make the content creation process more effective and efficient for you.
- Detailed analysis of how to measure your results, including which metrics you should be tracking, an explanation of why you should be tracking them, which calls to action you should be including in your content, etc.
Note that the final bullet point above states that the audit includes a ‘detailed analysis of how to measure your results‘. I’m going to tell you exactly what you should be doing, explain to you exactly why you should be doing it, then I am going to show you have to measure you results to see if they are working. This is a crucial step that most companies don’t know how to implement. My Content Strategy Audit will show you exactly how to measure your results, so that way, you can tell how successful your content strategy is.
Ready to start creating more effective content that drives tangible results for your business in less time? Then email me to learn more about this service or purchase a Content Strategy Audit.