Social media and content marketing can seem completely overwhelming. There are so many tools, so many metrics, so much conflicting advice!
What you really need is clarity. You need targeted advice that’s tailored for YOUR unique business. Unfortunately, such custom advice often comes with an expensive price tag.
Here’s a way for your business to get the customized strategic advice it needs, at a price you can afford: Invest in a one-hour strategic phone consultation with Mack Collier for only $99. Here are some ways that past clients have utilized these phone consultations with Mack:
- As a way to get initial advice on creating a social media or content marketing strategy for your company
- As a way to troubleshoot your existing digital or content strategy, and pinpoint opportunities for growth and improvement
- As a way to get immediate advice on how to handle a customer complaint or negative attack online
- As a way to aid with hiring by helping to vet position requirements for digital marketing candidates
- As a way to better understand how to craft a digital strategy that generates sales
Having a limited budget or limited resources shouldn’t mean that you have to settle for limited results. A $99 phone consultation with Mack Collier gives your business the social media marketing guidance and direction it needs to move forward. The $99 phone consultation is reserved for an audio phone call only, and is only available to businesses in the United States. Payment is accepted by Paypal, and your phone consultation will be delivered within two weeks of purchase, or at a later date agreed upon by both you and Mack.
You can purchase a $99 phone consultation with Mack Collier by clicking the Buy Now button below, which will redirect you to the Paypal site to complete the transaction.
Upon completing the transaction, Mack will be in touch with you to schedule a time for your phone call. If you have questions about this service, or would be interested in engaging Mack in a more detailed consultation, please use this contact form:
“One of our locations was under extreme attack on Facebook and we were struggling for the best way to inform our customers. We were able to reach Mack and talk through a plan to answer the situation without shifting blame to our customer. ” – Pam Scott, VP of Corporate Communications, National Hotel Chain