Two of these audits are available at a special discounted price. Email me to reserve yours.
One of the social media marketing consulting services I offer is a Social Media Strategy Audit. The Social Media Strategy Audit is a two-month project. You will be given the audit in the form of a report (usually 15-25 pages), and after you are given the report, we’ll schedule a 1-hour phone call to discuss my findings and recommendations so that you know exactly how to proceed.
The price for the Social Media Strategy Audit is normally $7,500.00. This Audit comes with a guarantee. The Audit’s fee is broken into three equal payments of $2,500.00. The final $2,500.00 payment is optional, and dependent on you being satisfied with the results. If you aren’t satisfied with the results of the Audit and don’t feel that it’s put you in a position to greatly improve your social media marketing efforts moving forward, then you don’t make the final payment. For the record I have been offering this guarantee for two years now with these audits, and so far no client has taken advantage of skipping the third payment.
But here’s where the 25% discount comes in. For the next two companies that purchase a Social Media Strategy Audit, I will lower the price to $6,000.00. You will be billed for three equal payments of $2,000.00, and the final $2,000.00 payment is dependent on you being satisfied with the results. So your actual cost for this audit could be as low as $4,000.00.
Again, I can only do this for the next two companies that purchase the audit. If you want to reserve one of the two slots, then email me and let me know you want in. This is the lowest rate I’ve offered on this audit since 2010.
Here’s what my Social Media Strategy Audit will cover and assess:
- Analysis of the social media efforts of up to 3 of your direct competitors to see what is and is not working for them.
- Analysis of your company’s existing social media efforts including your strategy for using social media, who your customers are, and how well the tools you are using are helping you achieve your goals.
- Recommendation for your social media strategy moving forward, including any current tools you are using, and any additional tools that you aren’t using currently.
- Recommended content strategy moving forward. I will also show you how to use your multiple social media presences together. For example, I’ll show you how your efforts on Twitter and Facebook can also make your blog more effective and efficient.
- Recommendations on how to build engagement and interaction with customers via your social media efforts.
- Recommendations on how to increase your content creation. This is especially valuable if you have a small social media team that is trying to create content for multiple social media channels. I’ll give you recommendations for how to make the content creation process more effective and efficient for you.
- Detailed analysis of how to measure your results, including which metrics you should be tracking, an explanation of why you should be tracking them, which calls to action you should be including in your content, etc.
I am offering these now so you can have the audit by December 31st and ready to implement in 2014. This audit is a two-month project for me, so in order to get it before 2014, please reserve yours ASAP. I can only do a handful of these over the next two months, so please let me know ASAP if you are interested.
Here’s what one client had to say about its Social Media Strategy Audit:
“We were looking for a complete audit of our social media endeavors as a first step toward generating a larger presence. Mack gave us the insight we needed to determine what our competitors are doing, especially what they are doing well. He made recommendations for specific ways Red Lion Hotels could engage more with its audience. These were exactly the tools we needed to move to the next level of social engagement.” – Pam Scott, Director of Corporate Communications, Red Lion Hotels
Want yours? Then email me now.