Hire Mack to Speak at Your Event
Mack Collier is one of the most sought-after speakers on the topics of social media marketing and customer engagement.
Why should you hire Mack to speak at your event?
- Mack’s presentations inspire and empower attendees to take action. He explains the why but illustrates the how-to as well. Mack’s presentations do more than entertain; he inspires audiences to take action, and equips them to do so. Your audience will leave with the knowledge and tools to immediately put Mack’s teachings into practice and realize tangible benefits to their businesses
- Mack has been a mainstay at national social media marketing events since 2008. In fact, Mack’s first public speaking event in the digital marketing space was at South By Southwest Interactive in 2008. Since then he’s spoken and keynoted at events in 15 different states (currently) and has built a reputation as one of the very best speakers in his industry.
- Mack literally wrote the book on building engagement via social media and creating a fan-centric brand. Think Like a Rock Star is an Amazon Bestseller and has been touted as one of the best social media marketing books.
- His sessions are actually interesting! Let’s be honest, marketing topics can be very boring in the hands of a bad speaker. Mack customizes each talk for the audience in attendance adding relevant information and case studies and explaining his ideas clearly so that the audience is entertained, informed and educated.
- Mack is one of the most respected social media thought leaders and regarded as an expert in helping brands build communities and cultivate fans. His thoughts have been sought after and referenced by some of the world’s most credible news sources, including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, CNBC, ESPN, The Washington Post and CNET.
Here are a few videos of Mack presenting at various events:
Think Like a Rockstar at BazaarVoice’s World Headquarters
Here’s Mack moderating Dell’s #DellCAP Customer Advocacy event at Dell’s World HQ in Austin, Texas:
This is a video that Huddle Productions created from the Live #Blogchat event held as part of Dell’s #DellCAP event in 2011:
“What I love about Mack Collier as a speaker at our events is that our audiences simply love him. Mack has a very direct, no-BS style. He doesn’t give a lot of theory or offer abstract concepts. Instead, he speaks directly about what works in social media and offers concrete ideas that attendees can take home immediately and implement.”
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, Marketing Profs
“Mack was hired as a speaker for our first Learn About Web conference. He was a fan favorite. He helped bridge the gap for companies who want to use blogging as a marketing tool in a way they could understand. Highly recommended for your conference, he will speak at more of ours!”
- Craig Sutton, Learn About Web
“Your (What Rockstars Can Teach You About Kicking Ass With Social Media) presentation was brilliant, a total mindflip.”
- Richard Binhammer, Senior Digital Manager – Dell
“Mack Collier’s participation was a huge asset to our first Optimization Summits event. His workshop, Think Like a Rockstar; How To Build Fans and Community Around Your Social Media Efforts, was such a popular draw that we had to add chairs to the room to accommodate everyone who wanted to attend. Several attendees were so excited about what they learned that they tweeted key points while the session was underway, and we received great feedback from participants on Mack’s ability to engage the audience and convey knowledge that they can act on immediately to improve their social media efforts. I recommend Mack highly both as a social media authority and as a presenter!”
-Tami Siewruk, Social Media Optimization Summit
Your’s Goes Here. To get started please email me and we can discuss how I can help make your event amazing.